Robert Rothschild Baked Brie Puffs
Robert Rothschild Baked Brie Puffs featuring their Hot Pepper Peach Spread.
Little puff pastry appetizers are filled with a mixture of Hot Pepper Peach Spread, apples and Brie cheese.
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Hot Pepper Peach Spread
- 1/2 cup Fuji apple, finely chopped
- 2-3 oz. Brie cheese
- 1 Egg
- Thaw and roll out a sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board. Roll out with
rolling pin to thin out dough. Cut with pizza cutter into squares that are about
2-3 inches in size.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Hot Pepper Peach Spread and apples. Cut
down the large chunks of peach from preserves.
- Remove hard exterior crust of brie cheese, slice and place a small piece of
cheese onto a puff pastry square. Spoon some apples and preserves over the
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with a little water in a small bowl.
Moisten outside edges with egg wash and cover with a second puff pastry square.
Seal the edges around the square with a fork.
- Place filled puff pastry squares on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake
in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.