Robert Rothschild Asparagus Puffs
Robert Rothschild Asparagus Puffs featuring their Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
Asparagus spears are wrapped in puff pastry sheets lined
with prosciutto and Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip.
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 2 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 12 Asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw puff pastry and roll out sheet onto cutting board. Brush Raspberry
Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip onto puff pastry sheet.
- Cover with one layer of the thinly sliced prosciutto. Using a very sharp
knife, slice into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide. Wrap each strip in a spiral
around each asparagus spear. (Make sure very end of asparagus is cut off to
remove hard stalk).
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12-15 minutes. Yields 12 asparagus puffs.